Friday, February 19, 2010

Wow! I've been gone a long time


I'm back. I couldn't believe I have been gone so long. It's been a whole year! Many things have happened in the past year that I don't need to go into here.

I think I'll just start again. I'm going to post thoughts, my art and more. I'm still an ATC addict, however, that's pretty much all I have been working on. I still dabble in jewelry crochet, bobbin lace and altered items such as altered game pieces, books, etc.


The ATC above is a multi-media item with watercolor, glitter pens and glass glitter on overall background. The Goddess face is a wonderful stamp I have that I adapt many different ways with hand-made paper, markers, micron pens and more.

I think this year I will focus on making ATCs that follow my mood and show some cards I swap with others for. I now swap exclusively at ATCs for All (www.atcsforall.com).

However, If you see a card you like and think you would like to do a private swap, leave me a comment and we'll talk. :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment