Sunday, February 1, 2009
Here's a little bit of art that I have been working on while I was gone here.
I've been away from my blog for quite a while now. I just needed a little break. Well, imagine my surprise when I returned and found that I had won a blogger award. :-) What a nice surprise. It's my first.
So thank you George at "LostNight's Scribblings" for the nice award. I'll return the favor to seven others I find. :-) I hope you don't mind that I copied your little bit of text.
"So the rules to accepting my award are as follows: A) first list 10 honest things about yourself - and make it interesting, even if you have to dig deep! B) Pass the award on to 7 bloggers that you feel embody the spirit of the Honest Scrap." - George/LostNight Scribblings"
10 Honest things about myself:
1. I don't give myself enough credit for having such strong internal strength. I tend to brush it off and discount it.
2. Age is just a number. It depends on how you feel inside. Today I feel 101. LOL Tomorrow I may feel 16.
3. I am alone because I have chosen to be alone. I don't have to have someone to just fill my days and nights.
4. "I may have Fibromyalgia, however, it does not have me." It took me a very long time to realize that.
5. I have a tendency to go so far within myself, that no one may see my real self. I need to let my friends and loved ones in more often.
6. I am a natural healer. "Why can't I heal myself?" I think that is because I feel more compassion and empathy for others who cannot heal themselves. It took a very long time to understand that one. :-) It keeps me humble.
7. I'm loyal and perhaps a little stubborn. Which is not a bad thing.... I think. :-)
8. I'm a cat lady and proud of it. They are my kids.
9. When I was younger I wanted to be just like my Aunt Geri. She was beautiful and a bit eccentric. Well, what do you know? So am I.
10. I can say anything I like....... Powerful words. I won't abuse them.